- Do Items
- Upload the document that you want people to sign. This can be from your computer or from cloud storage platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox
- Then you can assign roles and their titles for this template. These will be the type of people/specific people who will sign certain areas of the document, such as, “Client”, “Accountant”.
- There are various fields that can be added to a document (see above). These can be dragged and placed and adjusted to where the blank space in the document is. It can also be assigned to a role. Note, if you create multiple roles, they must have at least one field assigned to it.
- After all the fields have been added to the document, you can select if someone would need a copy of this document and assign them a role.
- Then you can name the template and provide an optional description.
Add Clients Domain to Stripe Subscription
- Do Items
- Login to https://stripe.com/login
- Select ‘Payments’
- Select ‘Subscriptions’
- Select ‘Update Subscription’ for the targeted purchase
- Select ‘Advanced Options’
- Add row under ‘Custom Invoice Fields’
- Field Name: ‘Domain’
- Field Value: ‘Domain which the service will be used on’
- Select ‘Update Subscription’